Subscribe to Stay Connected
We'll keep you up to date with all the latest at KMC The Hamptons, including:
- New classes - any changes to our regular schedule
- Special events - including guest teachers who make occasional appearances for fun-filled weekends
- Center retreats - where we can together create the conditions to go deeper
- Summer series - special opportunities to meditate outdoors
- Festivals in upstate New York as well as the annual Spring and Summer festivals in Ulverston, England
- Center get-togethers - where you're invited to join us and get to know us
Check Out What Some of Our Community
Has to Say About the Center
The Friday night meditation for me has been a staple in my life for about a year now. My business life/work week are so hectic that I begin to anticipate the teaching and the meditation come Thursday afternoon.
I started attending the Kadampa Meditation Center to learn how to meditate and calm my mind. Through the wisdom of dharma and routine meditation, I have experienced decreased irritability, increased patience and calmness in my day-to-day living. Co-workers and friends have noticed the changes as well. Thank you KMC for your support and showing me the path.
For the past year the Dharma center has become the most precious place in my world. I was searching for spirituality and found it, but I also found so much more. A loving and close community of like-minded people who have become my family, friends and sangha - I am grateful and blessed each and every day.
I originally came to KMC The Hamptons because I was experiencing some difficulties in relationships. My expectation was to learn how to relax and stay calm, what I found was the beginning of a journey of self discovery that has altered every aspect of my life in a positive way.
I tried so hard throughout my life to be content and loved. All that I gathered was a constant devastating pain in my heart. When cornered by despair and depression not knowing how to help myself, I decided to take a meditation class. I needed to quiet and control my mind.
The dharma is truly the way to a happier life. In my prior spiritual voyages nothing has come close to explaining and guiding me to true freedom. These teachings are very powerful! Meditation is the key!