Join our Supporting Membership Program
Funding of KMC The Hamptons
KMC The Hamptons is a 501(c)3 non profit organization and a member of the New Kadampa Tradition – the International Kadampa Buddhist Union.
KMC exists to offer the path of compassion and wisdom of Kadampa Buddhism to the people of the East End of Long Island.
We are funded solely by local membership, course fees and donations.
Your membership helps enable us to continue practicing and sharing the teachings of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso throughout the Hamptons.
What's Included in Membership?
All Supporting Members enjoy the following benefits at KMC The Hamptons and our branches:
- Free General and Foundation Program classes
- Up to 50% off selected on-site workshops, retreats and special courses
- Up to 50% off selected programs at our NY Sister Centers:
Vajradhara – Brooklyn
KMC Long Island – Huntington and Port Jeff
Kadampa Meditation Center – NYC
Bodh Gaya - Queens
Vajralight – White Plains
- Most importantly, you become a member of our wonderful community, committed to developing inner peace in our lives and throughout the Hamptons and our world!
Annual Membership entails:
- A monthly contribution of $70, automatically charged to a credit card (family rates are also available)
- We request a 12-month annual commitment (renewal is automatic, unless we hear from you)
How to Join
Become a member right now via our secure online payment facility.
If you would prefer, you can join in person at the center and make payment then. Simply request a Supporting Membership form at the front desk.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community of members.
Thank you for your support!